Re: [LUG] Official response on OpenSource in Devon

On Nov 19, 2007, james kilty was like:

> I am about to write to various Cornwall Councillors on the matter. It
> would be useful to have some parameters from you good folks to raise.

My first thought was that the offer to 'consider' open source leaves
it open for them to say 'we have considered OS but we have to put a
high priority on security and reliability' and turn it down. We need
to head them off.

Tony Sumner