Re: [LUG] DSL and ndiswrapper

Neil Stone wrote:
> Julian Hall wrote:
>
>> Simon Robert wrote:
>>
>>> The problem is that I don't know how to make this happen automatically,
>>> I have to reload the file each time. Does anyone know how I can get the
>>> *.inf file and ndiswrapper to come up when the laptop is booted?
>>>
>> Could you put the required lines into the startup file for KDE or Gnome
>> (whichever you use).  I had a similr issue with a laptop trackpad, but
>> by adding the required lines into the ini file for KDE it executed them
>> every time the GUI launched.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Julian
>>

> or rc.local.. it's usually executed after all of the other init files..

thanks for your responses so far. the problem isn't finding the config
file, (though can't remember what it's called tight now), as I've
already tweaked it to have a fixed IP address the problem is that I have
zero idea of what to write in it! Guess it would be whatever it is one
does to initiate ndiswrapper.... maybe ndiswrapper -i driver.inf? hmm,
sorry to have bothered you.....

Simon

--
Simon Robert