[LUG] DSL and ndiswrapper

Hi
I run a holiday cottage. It has for the use of guests a rather old
laptop, used to run w98 (like a no legged dog), which runs really well
using Damn Small Linux. Up until last week it connected to the net via
an ethernet adapter, but because of infrastructure changes I have had to
replace this with a usb wifi adapter/dongle. This is no problem, using
the ndiswrapper app in DSL I load the correct file and it works really well.

The problem is that I don't know how to make this happen automatically,
I have to reload the file each time. Does anyone know how I can get the
*.inf file and ndiswrapper to come up when the laptop is booted?

The laptop is for holiday cottage guests so expecting them to do
anything more than turn it on is out of the question, let alone go to
the >setup>network>ndiswrapper application and enter /home/dsl/rt73.inf
into it (I know there is an actual linux driver for the rt73 wifi
driver, but I have no idea how I would install it to DSL).

Please any help would be great (though if it's along the lines of "write
a script .... " I would need the full script to do it).

Thanks
     Simon

--
Simon Robert