[LUG] Should I trust Microsoft?

Hi folks,

Just a light hearted post which you all might enjoy... A couple of years
ago before I exorcised my PC of the beast of Redmond (i.e. installed
Linux and wiped Windows), I signed up as a Microsoft OEM Reseller.
Every so often I get things through from them (the last thing I got was
a pebble!).

Anyway, today a silver jiffy bag came through the post.  I opened it up
and found a bag of jelly beans.  I think the blurb said something about
"Help yourself to more customers".

I just wonder if they realise that I now just use Linux at home and
they're trying to bump me off with poisoned jelly beans?

I thought it was a bit of a strange thing for them to send.  The best
thing I've had through was probably a box of coloured pencil crayons,
one of which was half the length.  That one was from Sun to advertise
their Opteron servers.

All this marketing junk has made me wonder... would Google send a chair
to Steve Balmer (see
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/09/05/chair_chucking/)  as some sort
of marketing exercise?

Rob