[LUG] Penzance on 11/11

Hi all,

It was great to meet you James, as well as Stephen, "Grandad B", Gemma,
Mike et al. James - thank you for organising the day.

Myself and Phil had a great time in Cornwall and would be happy to come
again, as long as Phil isn't working.

I am glad that people found what I had done with VirtualBox interesting.
I did also show 1 person Web Converger (sorry you missed it James) and
have a discussion with a couple more customers about Open Office.

regards

Viv and Phil