[LUG] $200 Everex desktop PC running Linux

Hi folks,

Not sure if you've seen this or not but Everex have released a $200 PC
over in the states.  Not a brilliant spec but still not bad as a basic
web/e-mail/office PC.  It contains a VIA C7-D 1.5GHz CPU, 512MB DDR2
memory, 80GB hard drive, DVD-ROM/CDRW Combo drive and onboard video.

Supposedly it's selling quite well in the likes of Walmart etc.  No
doubt some of the machines will probably have XP installed on them,
but still, it's promising.

I wonder actually if they would have put LinuxBIOS on them too (which
I assume would have made it a little more complicated to boot XP on
them - and also help stop piracy and spreading of M$ malware).

Rob