[LUG] Python GUI solved

I had some problems recently with setting up wxPython on my computer. It
all seemed to be installed but trying to 'import wx' did not work. In
case anyone is interested ......

Saturday, for a different reason, I ran dpkg --configure -a. As it was
running I noticed a reference to wxPython, so afterwards I tried the
import wx again, and it worked. I don't really understand why, but I am
just pleased that it is now OK.

All I have to do now is learn to use it!!!

Neil Winchurst