[LUG] Job Vacancy - Junior Java Developer

Hi all,

I've posted some vacancies in the past for Java Developers at Flybe.  We're currently got a vacancy for a Junior Java Developer at the moment and I was wondering if anybody here was interested in applying or knew anybody who was looking for a junior vacancy at the moment.  It's working on the Online Booking Engine and supporting applications.  We're looking for somebody with in depth experience of the Core Java language ( 1.4 or 5.0).  If you're interested in applying then you can via the following link:

http://www.bondadaptwm.com/flybe/applicant/microsite.asp

Cheers,
Jon.

--