Re: [LUG] GnuPG and Smart Cards

Sorry to hear about that, I bought the Cherry XX44 usb keyboard with
integrated card reader from Stuff Uk for about 35 quid

I managed to get it up & running using Ubuntu 7.10 within a day

I needed to get libccid, libpcsclite and pcscd from the repository via
apt-get

FSF have the gnupg-ccid and gnupg-ccid.rules on their website along with
a HOWTO for setting up readers with udev and hotplug (deprecated)

Perhaps that's some thing for a meeting some time ?