Re: [LUG] Python GUI

Alternatively

python -c "import os;print os.path.dirname(os.__file__)"

to see where the libraries are. Mine gives:

/usr/lib/python2.5

then use 'find' to see where the wxPython install is:

find `python -c "import os;print os.path.dirname(os.__file__)"` | grep
wxPython$

I get:

/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/wx-2.8-gtk2-unicode/wxPython
/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/wx-2.6-gtk2-unicode/wxPython

If this path is not in the sys.path list below, you can add it by creating a
wx.pth file in site-packages pointing to the desired path.

Is the wxPython installed with the correct python version? Perhaps you have
more than one Python installed?