Re: [LUG] penzance computers wiki

On Mon, 2007-10-29 at 09:17 +0000, Paul Sutton wrote:
> Hi
>
> Just created a wiki page for the next meeting at Penzance computers on
> 11/11/07
Thanks.

> Just log in to the WIki,  and goto meetings section and click on the
> appropriate link and enter the details.
I had done this for the 28 October meeting. But it is not in the list of
past events. I also tried to put up both meetings but it seemed to
forget the first one and only give me the second one - so I had to redo
it. I cannot remember if I left it with the first one only or found a
way to put up the second one as well. Obviously if I did, it
disappeared.
Is there anything I should know?

--
james kilty