Re: [LUG] GnuCashConverters

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:32:10 +0000
Tom Potts <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I'll preinterrupt Neil's rambling rant about QIF: it's bloody awful.
> > What exactly is wrong with GnuCash today?
> My accountant doesnt use it!

OK, I'll try to make this my last one to this thread today:

HOMEBANK!!!

:-)

Homebank is MUCH easier to use than gnucash, it is much more friendly
and has a sane XML backend. It's in Debian unstable and Ubuntu.

True, your data is still locked inside gnucash but once you start again with
homebank, your data will be easier to access in the future.

If anyone fancies writing some XSL for homebank XML . . . .

--

Neil Williams