Re: [LUG] Programming Meeting

Ideally it would be done on that basis of having lots of different ideas
posted and then trying to find the two or three that people would develop.
A nice example would be if I suddenly thought that gnucash needed an extra
exit button. Now that may or may not be considered for the next release but
probably not many people want it. I post and you decide that you could help
write a simple patch. Then we can look over it.
The main reason for this is not really the value added to the project by that
one patch but the suggester learning a bit about the package and then how
they could write other patches. I suppose it is almost a tailored coding
lesson but it should produce at least something useful and others who didn't
suggest it could learn as well.
Anyway, Before I fall into complete incoherency I will stop.

--
Tom (the younger)