[LUG] Programming Meeting

Many people say that OSS is about scratching an itch. I am sure that there are
many of use here who would like to be able to do this. Not major changes but
maybe changing certain parts of the UI etc.. For those of us who are not
experienced in programming but would like to try and make a change it can be
very hard. I personally find I just fumble around trying to would out how to
change something that should really be simple.
If the people with the simple English language instructions could meet with
people better versed in a particular language then some helpful changes could
be achieved and hopefully the first person would have a better idea of where
to start on the next patch.
Would people from either side be interested in a meeting where we create some
simple patches, have them explained in detail and then go through the process
if submitting them?
This is just an idea so obviously no actual locations thought about although
paul suggested the place we had the friday meeting.

--
Tom (the younger)