[LUG] Open Source Cisco VPN Client

Hello All,

I am looking for a cisco vpn client that does not use the cisco software (Our user/logon information is either deeeeeeeply buried or non-existent).  So far I have come across http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/~massar/vpnc/ which looks promising.

Does anybody have any experience with another cisco client or recommendations (other than getting the software from cisco)?

Thanks!

Kevin