[LUG] Linux based oscilloscope

My old 'scope has just died.

I bought it from a firm I was working for as a contractor about 10 years ago.
They had laid off all their electronics design guys, as they embraced
the "contracting out" philosophy of the time. No one knew what the 'scope
was, it was holding the door open in my office, so I offered them a few quid
for it. They went belly up.

And it has finally died. I don't have any test kit, or the inclination to go
poking round inside it to see what is wrong.

Does anyone know of a low cost PC based 'scope that runs under Linux?

Dave Berkeley