Re: [LUG] Clusters, Servers, Networks - window manager

On Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 05:34:44PM +0100, Paul Sutton wrote:
> Looking for something totally unrelated I found this, its a window
> manager that looks like XP, just thought it may be useful on any boxes,
> that we use on this network at the community centre, to make people feel
> more at home with what is installed.
>
> http://www.xpde.com/shots.php
>
> Just an idea, for a UI, its probably pretty light weight at the same
> time which is also a good thing

Of course, you have to not mind that XP is hideously ugly.

It'd probably be more useful, if you wanted to have a desktop looking
as much like Windows as possible, to theme KDE or Gnome, since they
have the applications to go with it.

--
Benjamin A'Lee <bma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://subvert.org.uk/~bma/