[LUG] SDL DOOM engine?

Hi folks,

With the talk of having a Doom deathmatch, I was wondering if anyone
knew of a good Doom engine that supported SDL and worked in full screen?

I've had a quick play with lxdoom but it only runs in a small window and
is fairly transparent.

While on the subject, I see some developers have made a FreeDOOM
replacement which replaces the shareware/commercial WAD files which was
used by the original DOOM.  Great idea that, not only do we get new
levels, they're Free Software too!

Rob