Re: [LUG] Free PC's and CRT Screens

Viv
for machine you want rid of I use

Through our partnership with Computers for Charity, a national
organisation based in Bude, you can have your old computer equipment
collected and then recycled. This includes monitors, base units and
keyboards.

Most will either be shipped to Africa or refurbished and distributed to
people with very low incomes in Cornwall.

Of course, all your own data will be stripped from the computer first –
at no charge to you.

Recycling is far and away the most responsible way to dispose of old
computer equipment. Did you know that computers are one of the most
toxic items dumped in landfill sites?

All you have to do is contact Computers for Charity and your old
equipment will be collected for only £2.50 an item. (Next day collection
also available at a supplement of £20.) This offer is available to
actnow customers; for individuals an additional supplement may apply.

To arrange collection, call 01288 361199 or email gail@xxxxxxxxx