[LUG] Yahoo Mail

Not having a static internet address or domain, I use a freebie Yahoo account
and collect spam free mail from Yahoo via POP3 on my own network.

My question is, does anyone know if I can send mail to the Yahoo mail server
using Postfix, (assuming authorisation, password etc is all set-up).

I have been told that it can be done using Thunderbird, but my setup dosn't
allow this.

On my first attempt the Yahoo server said "connection dropped without SMTP
greeting"

Cheers...........Simon.