Re: [LUG] OT was BBC IPlayer - A U-Turn ?

On Wednesday 17 October 2007 16:12, Clare Shepherd wrote:
> --
>
> Don't be silly, Tom. Of course Gucci do a diamond version. Your
> zircon must be a cheap knock off.
Just cost its priced like diamonds doesn't mean it is diamonds!
I worked in the fashion industry - while you cant polish ordure you can put a
label on it and sell it! Put the right label on it and people will fight over
it.  If it falls apart after two wears your safe cos its in the back of a
wardrobe after one!
There only one fashion statement: 'I'm not an individual'
Tom te tom te tom