Re: [LUG] OT was BBC IPlayer - A U-Turn ?

On 17 Oct 2007, at 14:27, Tom Potts wrote:

> On Wednesday 17 October 2007 12:46, Clare Shepherd wrote:
>> Tom, if you must be a cheapskate and use zircon what do you expect.
> Hey it wasnt me it was Gucci!
>> Us girls know that a diamond is a girl's best friend, sharper but you
>> get a better class of scratch.
> And remember  - theres no such thing as a conflict free diamond!
> What is it about 'romance':
> Here darling have some chocolates so you'll get fat and I can leave
> you.
> Heres some champers dear - I have to be drunk to get close to you.
> Heres some flowers - the though of you made me kill a nice garden!
>
> Theres no place for honesty in romance!
> Tom te tom te tom
>

> --
Don't be silly, Tom. Of course Gucci do a diamond version. Your
zircon must be a cheap knock off. You probably bought it at a boot
fair. Tosses her head like Miss Piggy and exits. As for Romantic
gifts; everything but diamonds is ephemeral or fattening. I rest my
case(Gucci of course).

Clare