From: list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of james kilty
Sent: 16 October 2007 13:09
To: DCG Lug
Subject: [LUG] NHS computing

Dear All

Is anyone willing to advise on how my MP can get into the issue of the
NHS expenditure on their new inadequate system? He is interested and
wants to do something. I could only suggest a general approach which
would be inadequate compared with what some of you know. I believe that
persistent probes by our MP's is likely to eventually have effect. I
don't want to miss an opportunity to engage mine.

Thanks in hope
--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk