[LUG] penzance advertising

Hello all

Penzance Computers has bought a 2 column square advert in the Cornishman
for the workshops. Apparently they already did a piece based on my press
release. I will have a look tomorrow. Catchment area Penwith plus a
little.

Stephen's graphics designer partner has produced an A4 poster for us and
I would be grateful if anyone who can display it anywhere near enough to
attract people (say West Cornwall to Newquay and Truro - further if you
think it will work), could download it and print it out. I have put it
at http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk/penzance_meet.pdf

The original draft by me (not a graphics artist!) is at
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk/workshop_poster.odt

I have also put up a draft (text file) of my proposed handout for the
day. I hope this could be the basis for a web page on the LUG pages
somewhere with many of the terms expanded -  wiki links? Comments
welcome.
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk/handout_plan_2

I have advertised the dcglug site on the poster but the front page needs
an obvious link to relevant beginners stuff (the start here thing is
begun) so people don't give up. The forthcoming events page shows only
the first day. I can't see how to add links to further details.
--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk