[LUG] [Fwd: [Lbw] Help develop a qualification for technicians using Free Software]

Hi

I thought this may be of interest to the LUG, I am sure between us we can get involved with this in some way.

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

Events

20th October 2007 - Lug clustering meeting.
18th October 2007 - Ubuntu 7.10 release date
28th October - Penzance Computers meet
11th November. Penzance Computers meet

details on lug site, www.dcglug.org.uk under meetings.

visit us on IRC - irc.phractured.net / 6667 #dclug

--- Begin Message ---
Although this is just involving UK people atm, to meet
a real need here, there's no reason for others not
to think about adapting it to other countries.

The awarding authority (TLM) developed the INGOTs,
which are very popular in dozens of other countries,
and spreading Free Software knowledge far and wide. :)

 - Richard