Re: [LUG] OT: Plymouth Members

On Tue, 2 Oct 2007 16:52:01 +0100
"Ray Smith" <rjsmith@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Having looked through the members list it struck me that over 30 of us are
> from the plymouth or immediate area (Saltash,Torpoint etc)
>
> How many would be up for an imformal drink/chat at a local pub seeing as not
> everyone can get to a proper meet.
>
> My other half is a lot more understanding about popping out for a drink than
> going off to chat about "that flipping linux again"

It's always a good idea - the only reason it doesn't happen (at all,
let alone more often) is the complete lack of a suitable venue in
Plymouth.

Feel free to arrange something and put the details on the website via
the Members Area and the Wiki. Then just announce a reminder on the
list and see who turns up.

--

Neil Williams