Re: [LUG] zoom admin gui

There are usually config options on the unit to prevent / allow web control
externally. The default is normally (these days) to only allow web access
from inside the LAN. If in doubt, log on to an external machine that you have
access to by ssh, and port forward back, eg:

ssh -L 8080:your_external_ip_addr:80 your_username@remote_machine

Then you can go to http://localhost:8080 in your browser and see what happens.
If you get the router control panel, then it is wide open on the net. Or just
use curl or telnet of course.

Dave Berkeley