Re: [LUG] Graphics drivers - good news week!

Quoting Tom Potts <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=42578 - novel has alpha driver for ATI
> Radeon.
>
> combined with:
> http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=42575  dell automatic device driver
> installer
>
> Life just get easier.
> Or it would if I played games and trusted dell....
> Tom te tom te tom

Thats good.  I heard an interesting rumour on the grapevine today,
where I work we've put in an order for some PCs (and a couple of
servers from Dell).  Supposedly
there is some sort of shortage with ATI video cards that these
machines use so Dell are having to supply alternative cards which
don't have Vista certified drivers so Dell won't ship the machines
with Vista installed.

Made me chuckle anyway, when we get the PCs from Dell they'll have XP
installed on them anyway.

Rob