Re: [LUG] Industrial Archeology

Neil Williams wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 16:42:33 +0100
> Simon Robert <simon.robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> from the bottom of a cupboard I have excavated a compaq LTE Lite 4/25
>
> http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~alexj/linux/LinuxCompaqLite425.html
>
> (if anyone is interested, it sounds quite simple. You probably want a
> low resource window manager etc.)
>
> I can't see any need to keep Windows 3.1 on it.

On the other hand, I might well be interested
in it.  I have an old DOS tower PC with
windows 3.11, and I have some things on it that
don't seem to run in modern versions of windows.

Transfering what I need to a windows 3.1 laptop
would allow me to pass on the tower (An epsom
pentium p60) and save a lot of space.

Anton