Re: [LUG] resume of plans and to do's for Penzance meetings

On Wednesday 19 September 2007 14:54, James Kilty wrote:

> >  I think the new
> > version of Mint seems very stable and really easy to use. It may just be
> > ideal for people trying out Linux for the first time (once the release
> > version is ready). However, maybe we shouldn't show people a Beta
> > version ? What do you think ?
>
> Show perhaps. But not knowing VMWare, does this complicate or simplify
> things? In any case, it sounds like we are going to have a great meeting
> amongst ourselves seeing all these distros and things.
>
> --
> James Kilty
> http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk

I can demonstrate VMWare, Virtual Box and other VM options on the day if you
like James. They are a good option for installing Linux on a Windows system
(or vice versa) or indeed Linux on a different distro, which is what I use
them for.
They are quite useful for testing new distros out as well as testing alpha
releases for bugs etc.

Mark