[LUG] [OT] html work

Any more css today and my keyboard is going through the LCD. Apologies
in advance for this posting.

If anyone is interested we have some work available for someone to do
some website coding. I would like to stick to the CMS i am using so
its mainly creating some templates and CSS files and jamming some
existing content into it. Graphics skills and some kind of eye for
design would be useful too.

We are down in Falmouth and it would be useful if you could make it
here to see what we are trying to do.

Reply off list please.

Many thanks

Robin