Re: [LUG] Penzance Day and U7.04

On Sat, 2007-09-08 at 07:46 +0100, Viv Griffin wrote:
> However, Web Converger seems like a better
> solution to this and can be customised with the
> business home page, logo etc. If Hotel and B&B
> managers attend the Penzance sessions, they may be
> interested in seeing a customised version of Web
> Converger that they could use for this purpose ?
I agree we should show all the best software. We can then see who's
interested in what. A digest of all these might be a good thing.

I had a brief chat with Stephen Roddha at Penzancen Computers who told
me Penwith District Council use Solaris and Open Office amongst others.
This was a pleasant surprise to see them up with the leaders of the UK
Councils who have moved over.

They will definitely be on my list to advertise with.
--
James Kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk