Re: [LUG] metal recycling (silver from cd roms)

----- Original Message -----
From: <martin.gautier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: [LUG] metal recycling (silver from cd roms)

>>> anyone got any suggestions, or live near a company that does this,  and
>
> http://www.cds-for-good-causes.co.uk/
>
> Mart
>

> --

I too would like to recycle my CD's but am a bit confused my this website.
Why would a Magazine or Newspaper CD be worth any less then say a Music CD I
bought?

I may be missing something here but isn't a CD (or DVD) a CD?

Oh well I'll just have to save them up and send them to WasteConnect (as per
Simon W's Mail)

Regards,
Dave.