Re: [LUG] Penzance Day and U7.04

James Kilty wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-09-04 at 15:17 +0100, Rob Beard wrote:
> I said in error
>> a mention of 14th/28th October and Penzance Computers and
>>> so on.
>>>
>> Shame that the October date isn't a week later as Ubuntu 7.10 is
>> supposed to be released on 18th October.
> It is 28th October and 11th November. For ease of copying - should we
> stick to U7.04? Whatever is going to work.

Ubuntu 7.10 should be easy enough to copy.  With one or two PCs burning
ISO's you'd probably only be looking at 5 minutes per CD.  I found out
that this was the better method rather than burning a whole load of CDs
in advance and having lots of leftovers.

(I still have a shed load of Ubuntu 5.04 and 5.10 for AMD64/PPC/x86
which I can't find any use for!)

Rob