Re: [LUG] DIY supercomputer

>>> Surely this is totally possible. I have just been offered 20 odd
>>> 750mhz computers. Isn't it possible to link them together in a similar
>>> fashion to test whether this is possible. Ok we'll need a big room but
>>> I'm game!

> 2. bring camcorder anyway... Folding perhaps ??

What exactly is the plan here? To set up all 20 computers in separate
cases? That's going to take up a lot of space. Or are we planning to
custom build a multi-mobo case? With only 750Mhz systems you are going
to need quite a few more than the one in the article.

Is this setup just for one day or are we going to be allowed to leave it
there for a while?

Sounds like fun, unfortunately I'm back at uni by the 20th.