Re: [LUG] Penzance Day and U7.04

On Tuesday 04 September 2007 15:17, Rob Beard wrote:
> Quoting James Kilty <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > Thanks to all who have made offers: please reconfirm them with what you
> > are prepared to input. If you prefer to do this off-list, I will
> > summarise the position at intervals for everyone. Then there's advance
> > notices, advertising posters etc, publicity of GNU/Linux in any form
> > with at least a mention of 14th/28th October and Penzance Computers and
> > so on.
>
> Shame that the October date isn't a week later as Ubuntu 7.10 is
> supposed to be released on 18th October.
>
> Rob

As luck would have it, the dates mentioned were a slip of the keyboard :)  The
actual dates are -

28th October
and
11th November.

So we probably can add 7.10 to the mix :)

James - just noticed the second date is Armistice Sunday, which may possibly
be a problem for some people. Is it possible to change the date do you think
or is it a bit late now with arrangements sorted etc.

Mark