Re: [LUG] OT - conspiracy theories - was facebook group

On Sun, 2007-09-02 at 18:23 +0100, Julian Hall wrote:
> Tom Potts wrote:
> > They may even have
> > (accidentally) funded it by a back door somewhere but they didn't organise
> > it. The US is run by big money - it wouldn't try and kill itself.
> >
> Halliburton - who has made a mint off the US involvement in Iraq, and
> who owns shares?

Cheney for one (at least Sept. '03)!
http://money.cnn.com/2003/09/25/news/companies/cheney/

Yes, you can see the whole Bush administration is oil-soaked and heavily
invested in the "defence" industry.  I expect they're all pulling out of
the market at the moment, with the dollar reaching the end of its life
cycle.  Watch the Amero - and laugh at American politicians denying the
existence of the North American Union ;)

However, on the level at which international politics is manipulated,
you should look to the money masters.  You need to know how fiat
currency works, how governments borrow money at interest from banking
institutions in private hands.  This is how it's worked in England since
1496.  American independence was won largely to free them from this
usury, and it was clearly mandated in the Constitution that money should
be controlled by the government.  This went down the pan in 1913, when
the Federal Reserve Act was put through Congress in the Christmas hols,
following financial panics orchestrated by the same trusts that would
directly benefit from the act.

Anyone notice how Iraq got its new world bank after being "liberated"?

Peace,
Ralph.