Re: [LUG] Laptop to internet

I don't think you should have any trouble with this setup. Although,
saying that, I don't know how XP handles wired network connections -
wireless connections are pretty good however.

If you do get your wife onto Linux I'd recommend a distribution with
Network Manager setup and working out of the box, such as openSUSE as
it makes switching between wired and wireless networks silky smooth.

Good luck :D

Jon