[LUG] licenses for photos

I take photos of Paignton rugby club games,  and put these on my
website,  I would like to release them under a free license,  any
suggestions as to which one allows them to be freely downloaded and re
used in other ways but does not allow someone else to put copyright on
them, (as they are my Interlectual property I guess).

thanks

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

Events

Lug Bar B Que
Sunday 19th August 2007