Re: [LUG] three ISP's to avoid

Quoting Tom Potts <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=41647
>
> three ISP's will not want you to use the IPlayer - now I'm not saying the
> IPlayer is any good but I wouldn't want my ISP telling me what I can do with
> my bandwidth!
> Tom te tom te tom

I'm already avoiding them :-)

I would have expected it from Tiscalli and Carphone "We say our
Broadband is free, but it really isn't!" Warehouse.

Actually, BT have a VOD service now don't they with their BT Vision
box, and Tiscalli now own Homechoice.

Bet they would be the first to run off to Ofcom if the BBC upped their
charges for programming.

Rob