Re: [LUG] Scanner recommendations

On Tue, 7 Aug 2007 18:36:16 +0100
george <georgeparker20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello All,

My apologies for not replying sooner, but real life has interfered
(doesn't is always?)

Many thanks for the recommendations from (in no particular order) Paul,
Christopher, Henry, Julian and George.  You've given me plenty to think
about.  When I get a bit more time, I'll investigate the models
suggested.

Once again, thanks guys.

--
 Regards  _

Well I don't want you to think I'm being obscene
Fish - The Damned