Re: [LUG] vlp torrent server

What about this:

http://www.zonbu.com/home/

$250 without a contract for the remote storage; you'd need to buy an
external hard drive for it too, and install your preferred
distribution. Considering it uses only 10W and is a pretty reasonable,
price I'd think it might be exactly what you're looking for? Although,
I didn't notice if they ship to the UK!

Jon