Re: [LUG] DCGLUG Branded OpenCD 7.04

Quoting Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Neil Stone wrote:
>>>>
>>> Me too - but my speed is pathetic :(  The joys of living in the
>>> countryside I
>>> guess.
>>>
>>> Mark
>>>

>> Lets face it, if everyone with a slow connection seeds we will have a
>> reasonable torrent going on...
>>

> Thats true.  Between 8pm and 8am I can probably spare about 30k/sec.
>
> Rob

Okay, I've come up with the following for the About DCGLUG page...
does this look okay?  I'm not very good at these things so any
advice/changes to make it better would be welcome.

----

About the Devon & Cornwall GLUG

The Devon & Cornwall Linux User Group was founded in October 1999 by
Alex Charrett and Aaron Trevena.

The Linux User Group has members from around the Devon and Cornwall
area (and even some members out of these areas) who participate in our
active mailing list and user group meetings.

We welcome all users of Linux and Free/Libre/Open Source (FLOSS)
regardless of their technical knowledge or ability.

Joining the Devon & Cornwall GNU/Linux User Group is free.  Feel free
to drop by to our web site at http://www.dcglug.org.uk where you will
be able to find out more about Linux and the Free/Open Source software
on this disc.

-----

I was thinking of then putting a link to a copy on an online article
(although I'm going to copy the article to the CD for offline
reading).  The article is released under the creative commons
(Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 so we can alter it and/or share it, I
assume as long as we leave these rights in and give credit to the
original author).  The article can be found here:
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2005/09/29/what-is-free-software.html?page=1

Rob