[LUG] DCGLUG Branded OpenCD 7.04

Hi folks,

I've made some progress with the DCGLUG branded OpenCD this weekend.
I've had an e-mail back from Chris who is the Project Lead for the
OpenCD.  He said it sounds and looks good and he is interested to see
how it goes.

I also went down to Refresh Cartridges in Paignton on Saturday to get
some cartridges.  I sent Chris Holgate who is the director of the
company behind Refresh Cartridges an e-mail to ask if I could drop down
some CDs for him to give away and he was also happy to oblige. :-)

What gave me the idea of asking Chris at Refresh Cartridges if he would
distribute some CDs is because he does web hosting on 'Stable Linux
Servers for £24.95 a year so I figured he would know a bit about Linux.

Now all I need is for some help on coming up with an 'About The Devon &
Cornwall GNU/Linux User Group' page for this Open CD.

Paul Sutton has come up with something for starters....

We support the spirit and ethos of free and open source software
community in relaxed non judgemental or discriminatory environment.
Encourage new and experienced users alike to learn from each other, to
produce better software for all.

Can we build on this at all? (to make an even better about DCGLUG page?).

Ta,

Rob