[LUG] Scribus In Landscape again!

Posted by "Berry Christopher" <christopher.berry1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Many thanks for the response because it made me think a little harder than usual!!
As I'm dual booted Pclos/Ubuntu I went into Ubuntu downloaded Scribus and printed my
'test page' in landscape straight away! Hooray!!!
However, Ubuntu is offering version 1.2.5 whilst Pclos has moved on to the latest
Scribus version 1.3.3.9 SO it's either the OS or the new version which is causing
the prob.!
More work to be done!
The dog will have to wait for walkies!
Sincerely,