Re: [LUG] Scribus In Landscape

Thanks! Much appreciated!
I'm dual booted Pclos & Ubuntu 7.04 so I've popped into Ubuntu 7.04 and got a landscape printed!! Hooray!
However, Ubuntu offers Scribus 1.2.5 whilst Pclos offers Scribus 2.2.1
SO the problem is either with Pclos or the newer version of Scribus!!!
For those interested 2.2.1 offers fonts via file - wizards- 'download fonts' BUT the Ubuntu version does not!!
Cheers,
Christopher

Jonathan Roberts <jonathan.roberts.uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear Friends,
> I'm trying to use Scribus as an alternative to Adobe Pagemaker BUT I've met a problem - I >can't get Scribus to print in landscape - I've fiddled with all the various profiles and >successfully printed a 'test page' in OOwriter and Gimp in landscape BUT Scribus will only >print in portrait!

I've only played with Scribus briefly, but I think there's a pretty
good option to export to PDF? Perhaps you could export your document
to PDF and use another app to print that? I'm sure there's probably a
better fix, but this might get the job done.

Best wishes,

Jon