[LUG] Ethernet Router- recommendations?

Can anyone recommend a good ethernet router?

I need it for uni next year- at the moment I have 4 network cards in my
PC and I'm using that, but I need to be able to get to the internet with
my laptop when my PC is off. I can only have one device connected to the
university network at a time, so I need to hide them behind a NAT.

The problem is that most routers have an ADSL modem built in, and all
the ones I find that don't only have a 10Mbps connection to the outside,
which is fine for internet, but I need the full 100Mbps connection to
other devices on the university network.

Any ideas?
Thanks
Simon