[LUG] LBW IMPORTANT NOTICE

Hi

I was down at the cafe for 11 and waited round for 35 mins,  but no one
turned,  up,  however given my orgnisation of this was not that good, i
don't mind really.  I don't think its walking weather anyway  as the SW
coast path may be wet / dangerous underfoot in places.

however the shoreline cafe does now have internet access,  as my
wireless on my laptop is broken (it worked with kanotix (sid) but
installing etc it does not seem to work, however i have no way of
testing it anyway so would need a working connection + anohter working
laptop to download fixes, drivers, patches or whatever is needed.   so
hopefully I can arrange a proper lug meet there,  and get it fixed.

hopefully I can attend the BBQ adn other meetings.

I would guess day 2 is off tomorrow,  so if you were planning on coming
down,  it will save you time, petrol, etc

sorry for any disapointment,  next meet will be better organised with
any luck,  but that will be a normal lug meet.

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

Linuxbierwanderung - Torbay Mini Linux Beer Hike
28th / 29th July 2007
http://www.linuxbierwanderung.org/
Follow torbay mini LBW link.