Re: [LUG] Linux Format WAS Small Magazine

> This months Linux Format is running an article on Scribus and DTP with
> Nick V actually producing 4 pages of the magazine using it (as well as
> 'others')

Last time I went to buy a Linux Format they had the most excessive
packaging on it - wrapped in a huge amount of plastic! As they'd not
done it before I decided not to buy that edition and hope they fix it,
but have forgotten to check. Does anyone know if this is still the
case?!

Jon