Re: [LUG] Rats

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 20:56:58 +0100
Simon Waters <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> My DSL line is up and down like a Yo-yo.
>
> Seems it may be the DSLAM in the Woodbury exchange, or similar.
>
> Is anyone else seeing this?

My DSL was off for most of Tuesday morning but it has been fine since.
Haven't investigated further.

Mine rebooted 2 days ago after being online for 16 days, change filters and
router(modem if you have spare) and plug into master socket

if still fails then will probably be BT and the 21st Centuary Network
playing up again. Was called out to a similar problem 2 days ago and swapped
out router with success, will reconnect in a few dats time to see if its a
DSLAM issue.

cheers
Charlie